- Implemented support of the dark theme. Can be enabled by adding: theme: ‘dark’,
- The size of the orange floating badge is now dynamically adjusted based on the size of the input area and text position.
- Mirrored the orange badge and its elements in case of right-to-left (RTL).
- Updated user interface localization for Norwegian (no), Swedish (sv) and Danish (da) based on the recommendations from the client.
- Added a new user interface localization for Swiss German (de-ch) prepared by one of the customers.
Find our more about all available customization options for WProofreader in API documentation.
- Updated 3rd party engine, LanguageTool, to version 5.3. Added and improved grammar rules for the next languages: Arabic, Catalan, Dutch, English, French, German, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish and Ukrainian.
- Updated public Docker images with WebSpellChecker/WProofreader Server to the latest version.
- [WP-3838] WProofreader jumps when user changes settings on the page with many instances
- [WP-3827] WProofreader: Dialog is not closing after switching to CKEditor 4 full view