Have spell- and grammar checking up and running in your app in under 30 minutes.
168 Languages Covered
Get truly global with 16 languages covered by default and 152 additionally available.
The language changes every minute. We make sure to keep your spelling up-to-date with regular dictionary updates.
We love when our clients enjoy our products. So we take every client’s need as our own.
Have your spelling professionally checked in 16 languages.
- American English
- British English
- Canadian English
- Canadian French
- Norwegian Bokmal
- Brazilian Portuguese
If your app’s audience speaks other languages, please take a look at the selection of dictionaries, which can be purchased additionally.
- - Spell checking
- - Grammar checking
It’s not only spelling that matters, but also how the words click with each other. The Grammar Checker is able of recognizing and correcting the wide variety of sentence-level mistakes.
Intelligent recognition of the sentence-level mistakes 14 of the default languages.
Clever context-based correction suggestions. The Grammar Checker offers the replacement options based on the general topic of the text.
User and Custom Dictionaries
Each company is a state of its own with its own language and rules. Tune your proofreading tool to make sure your employees’, brands’, and products’ names are always spelled right.
User dictionaries allow each of your app’s users to create their own vocabulary, which can be used across multiple sites that use SCAYT or WebSpellChecker.
Custom dictionaries are company-wide vocabularies, which are created and set at an admin level on top of the base languages. Vocabularies can be customized for particular user groups within your company.
We guarantee due proofreading quality and looks in the following browser versions. Please contact us if you need spell- and grammar checking beyond this browser range.
- Chrome (latest)
- MS Edge (latest)
- Firefox (latest)
- Internet Explorer 11
- Safari (latest)
Enterprise-class spell and grammar checking engine.
Have licensing and pricing specifically tailored for your infrastructure and processing needs.
Have our tech team fine-tune the proofreading to your company’s unique needs.
Not a word is leaving your own servers.
Seamlessly integrate the proofreading engine into your data infrastructure.
The Standalone version of the WebSpellChecker application can be configured and run on one of the following environments which can help you to reliably use our products.
- Ubuntu Server with LTS 12.04+
- CentOS 6.0+, Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6.0+
- Windows Server 2008+
- Internet Information Services (IIS)* 7.0+
- Apache HTTP Server 2.2+
- Apache Tomcat 7.0+
- Oracle WebLogic Server 11g (10.3.6), 12c (12.2.1+)
- GlassFish Server 4.0+
Perfect for startups, small companies, and projects with flexible scaling needs.
Setting spell and grammar checking in your application is as fast and easy as copy and paste.
The latest version of the spell and grammar checker is instantly available in your application with every update.
No Infrastructure Fuss
Enjoy pure functionality, while we take care of all the maintenance.
Product options of the highest level of security for unlimited number of your company users with easy implementation in your work providing including information for the installation of your product.
Frequently Asked Questions
The Server licensing is particularly suitable for companies with enhanced security requirements, since it allows all the proofreading requests to be processed within your own servers. The Cloud plans eliminate your infrastructure and maintenance costs for proofreading engine, ensuring quick start within your current setup.
If you still hesitate, feel free to get in touch with us. We will be happy to schedule a call with you to discuss the most suitable solution for you.
Yes, you can evaluate both Cloud and Server versions of the WebSpellChecker products for free within 30 days.
- WebSpellChecker Server. In order to get an evaluation copy of the application, sign up to a 30-day trial version from our website.
- WebSpellChecker Cloud Services. Unlike the Server version of the WebSpellChecker application which provides the full set of the products, with WebSpellChecker Cloud Services each product is provided as a separate subscription. Thus, before subscribing, you need to choose which product you plan to integrate and use.
There are three types of products available:
- WebSpellChecker Proofreader (WProofreader)
- SpellCheckAsYouType (SCAYT) Plugin for CKEditor 4
- WebSpellChecker Dialog (WSC) Plugin for CKEditor 4
- WebSpellChecker Web API (Web API)
As soon as you defined which type of the product you need, you can subscribe to 30-day trial version from our website accordingly.
The base annual price for the Cloud service is $150. It covers the service usage up to 20 million words per year. The services calculate the total number of words, which were processed, no matter their correctness level.
However, there is one thing that you should keep in mind. There is a mechanism of “caching/remembering” previously checked words during this active session (until the page reload). Thus, the products remember already checked words and won’t send them again for spell checking.
For example, if you have text something like “Hello, how are you” and the user adds at the end of the sentence a word “today”, so a new sentence is “Hello, how are you today”, then the only one word “today” will be sent to the server for checking. After that, the user adds “. Hello” and pauses for a few seconds, so a new sentence is “Hello, how are you today. Hello”. In this case, no requests will be sent as all these words have been already checked as we know that “Hello” is a correct word.
You can check your usage statistic for the previous month and since the previous payment date from your subscription management panel on our website. When you sign up for Cloud services you receive “WebSpellChecker subscription” email. There you can find your initial credentials to login.
If you end up exceeding the limit, the service will stop working. However, our team monitors the usage, and notify customers beforehand with the proposal to purchase another set of words. In this case, the price depends on the potential customer usage (per year) and the price of the appropriate usage plan.
Please check here the complete terms and conditions for downloading, installing and using the Server version of the WebSpellChecker software.
There is a list of options available how you can order the WebSpellChecker products:
- You may purchase the licenses or subscribe to the services directly from our official website. If you are ordering from website, you will be prompted to pay with a credit card or using PayPal account. As soon as the payment is received, you will receive an email confirmation with the license(s) or subscription information.
- If you prefer submitting the payment via wire transfer and have a formal invoice, you need to contact our sales team at email@example.com by specifying the items that you would like to purchase.
The license and source downloads (if applicable) will only be made available online when full payment is confirmed.
According to Commercial License Fees and Warranties clauses of our standard Software License Agreement, you have an option to request a refund of your commercial server license up to 30 days after the original date of purchase. However, such a refund option is possible only in case WebSpellChecker software breaches the given warranty.
After the 30-day period after the original date of purchase, refunds will not be available.
To request a refund within 30 days of payment, please contact our sales team.
The refunds for WebSpellChecker Cloud Services are only available within the first paid month after the evaluation period for monthly subscriptions and within 30 days of payment for annual subscriptions. After these periods the refunds are not offered.
To cancel your evaluation/subscription for WebSpellChecker Cloud Services, please follow the instructions below:
- Log in to your WebSpellChecker account.
- Go to the Profile section and click the Unsubscribe link to request the cancellation of your subscription.
The WebSpellChecker Cloud Services subscription will be terminated at the end of the current billing cycle and your credit card will not be charged again. No credit is offered for canceling an account prior to the end of a billing cycle.
Separately, the subscription is considered terminated upon non-payment at the end of the current billing cycle.
To request a refund during the first month of paid service (following an evaluation) or within 30 days of payment for an annual subscription, please contact our sales team.
All the international payments to WebSpellChecker LLC, are processed by our official reseller in Estonia, TeamDevManagement OU (VAT #EE101929530).
The next following payment methods are accepted:
- Credit card. For credit card payments we use PayPal payment system. PayPal supports a large number of credit cards, including Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, JCB, Diner’s Club and EnRoute. Depending on your processor, Payflow Pro also supports level 2 and level 3 Purchasing Cards (P-Cards). Check cards or debit cards with either a Visa or MasterCard logo are supported and treated just like a credit card.
- Bank transfer. The wire transfer payment can take up to 7-14 business days for bank transfers to clear through our banking facilities. You can email your remittance advice to firstname.lastname@example.org.
WebSpellChecker’s payment terms for WebSpellChecker Cloud Services are strictly NET0, the payment terms for the WebSpellChecker Server, Maintenance Renewal or the additional software are NET30. In both cases, the license key(s) or subscription(s) details will only be made available after full payment is received. If you have placed your order but find that you are waiting for your organization to make the payment, you can contact us and request a fully-functional evaluation license key to help you cope with any bureaucratic delays.
The next payment methods are not supported and can’t be accepted:
- Checks. Any check which will be mailed to WebSpellChecker LLC or TeamDev Management OU won’t be accepted. Our banks do not recognize checks validity, thus, we won’t be able to cash them.
- ACH (Automated Clearing House) payment.
By default WebSpellChecker doesn’t offer any discounts for WebSpellChecker Server or WebSpellChecker Cloud Services. Our goal is to build reliable and quality products available at the best price and to treat every customer equally. The prices are available for everyone so there’s no guessing or uncertainty around what you’re buying and how much it costs.
We do provide various integrations where you can use the free version of the WebSpellChecker products which are provided as a part of WebSpellChecker Cloud Services:
- WebSpellChecker (WSC) and SpellCheckAsYouType (SCAYT) plugins for CKEditor 4. Both plugins are shipped integrated by default with CKEditor 4.0+.
- WProofreader plugin for WordPress
- WebSpellChecker App for Slack
The free versions of the mentioned products have certain limitations and provided with banner ads. In order to lift the limitations and get rid of the banners, the migration to the paid version is required.
All of our products can be also purchased via our trusted software procurement partners.
Feel like your customers need spell- and grammar checking solutions? Contact us for information about our Reseller Program.