WebSpellChecker Team is pleased to announce that together with our partner TeamDev Ltd. we developed and released the spell checking plugin for WordPress – WebSpellChecker. It is based on SpellCheckAsYourType (SCAYT) product which allows you to see and correct misspellings while typing. Now WordPress users can easily add the plugin and use it across their websites without worrying about spelling.
- Multi-language spell checking just in a few clicks
- No manual proofreading. Everything you type is accurate and mistakes-free
- Your personal dictionaries with custom words (complex words, acronyms, proper names etc.)
- Spell checking across your WordPress website: Visual Editor, titles and excerpt fields, Yoast SEO and ACF text fields
- Unlimited usage
- Extended Custom Dictionary functionality – the standard dictionary extension
- Ability to expand the default list of languages for spell checking
- User Interface customization
- Support services and maintenance
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more about our new WebSpellChecker plugin for WordPress.