Beta version of SpellCheckAsYouType 3 for Editable Controls
SCAYT 3 for Editable Controls is a standalone control that is used for spell checking of single-line or multiline HTML elements and can be integrated with such editable controls as textarea and input, tags with a contenteditable attribute (div and etc.), and iframe.
Beta version of SCAYT 3 for Editable Controls is available for textarea and input. Extended support of the rest controls is scheduled for the Release Candidate version (Q4 2016).
As it does not affect the functionality of your application or website, one of the most popular ways of using SCAYT 3 for Editable Control is integrating it with any system where spelling check functionality is required, e.g. website forms, Customer relationship management (CRM) systems, Content management systems (CMS), etc.
Beta version of SCAYT 3 for Editable Controls introduces the following major updates:
- Supported controls: Textarea and Input
- Extended and documented API
- Supported browsers: Chrome (the latest), Firefox (the latest), Internet Explorer 11+
- Also compatible with browsers: Internet Explorer 8+, Safari (the latest)
- Implemented support for Drag and Drop, Undo and Redo commands
- Added possibility to use keyboard Shortcuts
For more details on how the SCAYT 3 for Editable Controls works and can be installed, please visit the demo page.