- Default language changed from American English (en_US) to Auto Detect (auto). This will be applied if no language is predefined in configuration using lang option.
- Added a new API option autoLangPriorities that allows to define priorities of languages detected by auto-detect. For example, if language auto-detect defines “en”, then British English (en_GB) should be used during check request. It is applicable only if “auto” is available and used as a default language.
- The size of the squeezed badge is decreased by 40%. This state is enabled automatically for fields with small height and when entered text overlap the badge.
Find out more about all available customization options for WProofreader in API documentation.
- Added a new parameter auto_lang_priorities to the check command for specifying the language priorities when language auto-detect is used.
- Updated the source of Hunspell dictionary for Turkish. Source: LibreOffice Extensions > Turkish Spellchecker v1.2.
- Updated the source of Hunspell dictionary for Swiss German. Source: LibreOffice Extensions > German Spellchecker (de-CH frami) v2017.01.12
- 3rd party grammar engine > LanguageTool: Disabled a few grammar rules by default in British English related to Oxford spelling: OXFORD_SPELLING_Z_NOT_S and OXFORD_SPELLING_GRAM.
- [WP-3887] WProofreader: Extra badge appears after copy/paste in Quill editor field