[On-premise product version] Updated the application server (AppServer) configuration file, AppServer.X.xml:
- Added a new parameter / tag called CheckKit. It allows flexibly configuring the language settings.
- Renamed a list of the existing tags in the AppServer.X.xml
- GrammarCheckProvider → GrammarCheck
- SpellEngineOptions → SpellCheck
- FullPath → Path (it can work in both sides with a absolute path and relative path)
- SpellCheckEnginePriority → SpellCheckPriority
- AutoCompleteCheckProviderOptions → Autocomplete + <Locale>en</Locale>
- AutoCorrect → Autocorrect
- BETA. English dialects support AI-based English under the hood. Implemented for next dialects: American, British, Canadian and Australian English. By default it’s disabled but you can enable it as follows:
- HTTP API: add “enforce_ai=true” to a query string;
- WProofreader SDK integration: add “enforceAI: true” option to the configuration script.
- New version of WProofreader core v3.7.4760:
- Added option/parameter to turn ON/OFF enhanced text checking powered by AI.
- Updated the default path for the WProofreader core for the cloud product version from “servicePath”: “spellcheck31/script/ssrv.cgi” to “servicePath”: “api”.
- Released v2.2.0 of the WProofreader plugin for CKEditor 5. Added support of the Restricted editing mode.
- Improved AI-based English proofreading mechanism. Better handling cases with hyphenated compound words (e.g. mother-in-law), various typographical symbols and punctuation, contraction of verbs (e.g. “it’s”).
- [On-premise product version] Updated the demo samples inside the package to match the online version. By default the path to access the demos as follows: http: localhost/wscservice/samples/
- [WP-4399] WProofreader core: Styles were broken in the title of the JIRA issue [detected using browser extension]
- [WP-4428] WProofreader core: Disabled autocorrect feature for Slate.js
- [WP-4418] WProofreader core: Focus state shifted in Google Chat [detected using browser extension]
- [WP-4405] AppServer: “System exception“ error occurred during license activation
- [WP-4442] [Cloud] BrE spelling: “tired” word marked as misspelled
- [WP-4451] [Cloud] BrE spelling: “benifitting”/”benifitted” words are marked as misspelled
- [WP-4443] AI engine: Incorrect handling suggestions to errors with zero length
- [WP-4411] HTTP API: Checking text with “%” causes BAD URI syntax error