Note! Only on-premise product version was released. The cloud product version is still in progress. We had to postpone the release due to Russia’s aggressive military invasion in Ukraine (WebSpellChecker is made by Ukrainians & in Ukraine).
- Autocomplete suggestions (beta). Brand new functionality is implemented and added to WProofreader-based products – autocomplete suggestions while typing for English. It suggests only a word or short phrase, suggestion can be accepted using the left arrow “>”on the keyboard. Going forward it will be extended to more comprehensive phrases or common sentences. The feature is disabled by default, it can be easily enabled from the user interface by end users or added by developer to the configuration using autocomplete option.
- Grammar engine. Updated 3rd party engine, LanguageTool, to version 5.6. Added and improved grammar rules for the next languages: Catalan, Dutch, English, French, German, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish and Ukrainian.
- Security improvements. Updated LanguageTool grammar engine with all its dependencies to eliminate common vulnerabilities.
- WProofreader core. The version is updated to v3.5.xxx with the release of autocomplete suggestions. Disabled badge pulsation effect: “disableBadgePulsing: true”.
- [WP-4176] Incorrect words count is recorded usage statistics for the cloud product version
- [WP-4181] WProofreader core: Broken CSS styles in a client environment
- [WP-4171] WProofreader core: Markup fails in texareas with more than 65 535 characters [Chrome]