This Acceptable Use Policy (“AUP”) describes actions that we prohibit when any party uses WebSpellChecker’s Services. This AUP is incorporated by reference into, and governed by the Terms of Service or other similar written agreement between you (“Customer”) and us (“Agreement”). The Agreement contains definitions of capitalized terms not otherwise defined in this AUP and takes precedence over any conflicting provisions in this AUP.
You may not use the Services without agreeing to this AUP. Thus, you agree not to use, and not to encourage or allow any not Authorized User to use, the Services in the following prohibited ways:
1. Compliance with laws and regulations
Your use of the Services must not violate any applicable laws, including copyright or trademark laws, export control laws, or other laws in your jurisdiction. You are responsible for making sure that your use of the Services is in compliance with laws and any applicable regulations.
2. Content restrictions
You agree that you will not under any circumstances upload, post, host, or transmit any content that:
- is unlawful or promotes unlawful activities;
- is or contains sexually obscene content;
- is libelous, defamatory, or fraudulent;
- is discriminatory or abusive toward any individual or group;
- contains or installs any active malware or exploits, or uses our platform for exploit delivery (such as part of a command and control system); or
- infringes on any proprietary right of any party, including patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity, or other rights.
3. Conduct restrictions
While using our Services, you agree that you will not under any circumstances:
- harass, abuse, threaten, or incite violence towards any individual or group, including WebSpellChecker employees, officers, and agents, or other WebSpellChecker Users;
- use our servers for any form of excessive automated bulk activity (for example, spamming), or relay any other form of unsolicited advertising or solicitation through our servers, such as get-rich-quick schemes;
- attempt to disrupt or tamper with WebSpellChecker’s servers in ways that could harm our Website or Service, to place undue burden on our servers through automated means, or to access WebSpellChecker’s Service in ways that exceed your authorization;
- impersonate any person or entity, including any of our employees or representatives, including through false association with us, or by fraudulently misrepresenting your identity or website’s purpose; or
- violate the privacy of any third party, such as by posting another person’s personal information without consent.
4. Services usage limits
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without our express written permission.
Misuse of WebSpellChecker Users’ Personal Data is prohibited.
6. Excessive bandwidth use
If we determine your bandwidth usage to be significantly excessive in relation to other our customers, we reserve the right to suspend your account or throttle your file hosting until you can reduce your bandwidth consumption.
7. User protection
You agree not to engage in activity that significantly harms our customers and their authorized users. We will resolve disputes in favor of protecting our as a whole.
Violations of this Acceptable Use Policy
In addition to any other remedies that may be available to us, we reserve the right to immediately suspend or terminate your account or your access to the Services upon notice and without liability for us should you fail to abide by this AUP.
Changes to this Acceptable Use Policy
We may amend or modify this AUP from time to time in its sole and reasonable discretion. We will post any such changes on our website. If you object to any such change(s), your sole recourse shall be to cease using the Service. Continued use of the Service following notice of any such changes shall constitute your acknowledgement and acceptance of such changes.