- Improved keyboard navigation. Now along Enter key press, the action can be confirmed using Space.
- Updated UI localization for the German language.
The 3rd party grammar engine, LanguageTool, has been upgraded to v4.7. As a part of this upgrade new and improved grammar rules for the next languages have been added: Catalan, Dutch, American and British English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, and Ukrainian.
- [WP-3029]: WProofreader: Native browser spellchecker is not disabled in CKEditor 5 when WProofreader is enabled which results in double underlines
- GitHub #19: WProofreader requires unsafe-inline and unsafe-eval to work (CSP)
SCAYT Plugin for CKEditor 4
- [WP-3050]: SCAYT plugin for CKEditor 4: Duplicated problems are not underlined properly
- [WP-3070]: SCAYT plugin for CKEditor 4: SCAYT doesn’t check text as you go, e.g. after pressing Space or Enter
- GiHub #58: Content injection happening when viewing source (#58)
AppServer / Web API
- [WP-3092]: AppServer: AppServer returns ‘Reason Phrase’ OK to all responses even if it is an ERROR
- [WP-3094]: AppServer: AppServer returns 500 code instead of 400 when an incorrect value of lang parameter is specified