Back to Release Notes
- Extended the English medical dictionary with new terms reported by the client.
- [Cloud] Updated the spell check engine provider to Hunspell for the following languages: Canadian and Australian English, Canadian French.
- [On-premise] Updated the spell check engine provider to Hunspell for all supported languages (except Finnish).
- [On-premise] Improve the configuration of reverse proxy in IIS. API request to the application server endpoint can be used like this: host_name/wscservice/api?cmd=ver
- [WP-4066] Incorrect suggestion: When using AI English on “$x” it suggests replacing it with “$”
- [WP-4069] Misspelled words present in the English medical dictionary
- [WP-4079] Incorrect suggestion: Duplicated word suggested if no punctuation at the end of sentence in AI German
- [WP-4103] AppServer: Unknown exception in LicenserThread