1. WebSpellChecker Proofreader v1.4
- Support of as you type mode for editors based on a custom data model. WProofreader fully supports ‘as you type’ mode in a wide range of WYSIWYG editors with a custom data model and virtual DOM such as CKEditor5, Quill, Trix, ProseMirror, Scribe.
- Accessibility compliance updates. The green color that was used for check-boxes and radio-buttons in the Options and Languages settings tabs has been replaced with the contrast one. This is required to by WCAG 2.1 and Section 508 accessibility standards.
- Enabled compound words checking in Dutch. Enabled <SplitWords> option that allows receiving correct suggestions (as a compound word, or two words separately) to words specific for the Dutch language.
- Added support of SSL certificates with passwords.SSL certificates are used to setup a secure HTTP connection between the client’s application and WebSpellChecker AppServer. Since some of the SSL certificates are protected with passwords, a new parameter has been added to the AppServerX.xml file.
Please visit Configuring WebSpellChecker Server Parameters to find all available parameters in AppServerX.xml. In Setup SSL Connection with AppServer 5.0, you will find the guidance how to secure your requests.
- [WP-2556] AppServer: The Slovenian (sl_SL) language doesn’t work
- [WP-2538] AppServer: MSVCR120.dll library is missing during installation on Windows Server.